‘Made By…’: Mari Pepin’s Recipe for No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites That Are Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
By Mari Pepin
Cooking up deliciousness!
“Made By…” is a new Bachelor Nation Original series that’s bringing you the best recipes from Bachelor Nation’s biggest foodies.
This month’s recipe is “Made By…” Bachelor Nation star and recipe queen Mari Pepin.
The fan favorite joins us exclusively to share her recipe for a delicious, easy treat that is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Let us know if you try cooking up Mari’s No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites, and check out her step-by-step instructions below!
(For strawberry bites)
1 lb. fresh strawberries, hulled and hollowed (can save insides for a strawberry jam topping)
1 block cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
(For graham cracker topping)
1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
(For strawberry sauce topping, optional)
Remaining insides of strawberries
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
(Cream cheese filling)
1. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Add to a ziplock bag or piping bag with the corner cut off to easily fill strawberries.
3. Pipe cream cheese filling into the hollow strawberries.
(Strawberry topping, optional)
1. Crush remaining strawberry insides.
2. Add crushed strawberries and sugar to small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until sugar is melted.
3. Add lemon juice, stir to combine. Let simmer 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add water and cornstarch slurry, stir to combine. Let simmer until sauce is thickened.
5. Remove from heat and drizzle over cream cheese-filled strawberries.
(Graham cracker topping)
1. Mix crushed graham crackers, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and butter until well combined.
2. Sprinkle graham cracker topping over cream cheese-filled strawberries.
This could also be topped with just plain brown sugar, or chocolate drizzle (mix 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil. Heat in microwave, 15-second increments, stirring in between each, until smooth).