20 Questions with Rachel: Find Out What Being on ‘The Bachelor’ Taught Her, Plus: The Person Who Inspires Her Most
Fans are getting to know Rachel on Clayton’s season of “The Bachelor,” and she made a great first impression on Bachelor Nation.
During her conversations with Clayton, Rachel has opened up about landing her dream job as a pilot.
She has since stopped by the “Click Bait with Bachelor Nation” podcast, where she discussed the challenges of being a woman in a male-dominated industry.
Rachel also shared that while she loves her career as a pilot, it’s also very important to her to have a family.
The Bachelor Nation star said, “I feel like a lot of women get put in a box where you can’t have both, and I always wanted both. I always wondered why I couldn’t have a family and my career. The first thing people say to me in this career when I tell them I’m a pilot is, ‘Oh, so you don’t want a family and you don’t want to get married?’ They just put you in that category, but finding a supportive partner is really important to me.”
And there’s still a lot to learn about Rachel that we haven’t seen yet on-screen.
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Mental health.
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner 💕.
3. My guilty pleasure is: Eating scoops of peanut butter straight out of the jar.
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was: Never stop dating your partner.
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: My zodiac sign is Pisces, and my most Pisces trait is being intuitive.
6. My biggest pet peeve is: Slow drivers!
7. My last meal on earth would be: Cheese fries and a chocolate cake shake from Portillos!
8. The song that always gets me pumped up is: “Rain on Me” by Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga.
9. My hidden talent is: I am a really good cook.
10. The person who inspires me the most is: Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
11. The last thing I Googled is: Aviation Weather Center (always).
12. The most famous person who has slid into my DMs/followed me on social media is: She didn’t follow me, but Lily James watched my Instagram Story the other day and I think I may frame the screenshot.
13. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “Pride & Prejudice” (2005).
14. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was: Meeting the most beautiful, interesting and successful women ever — and being able to travel the world with incredible company.
15. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: That I am completely worthy of love! And the importance of being vulnerable even when it scares you.
16. My celebrity crush is: Joe Burrow and Jacob Elordi.
17. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is: Keep a journal and write down every memory you have! It really helped me to center all my emotions and figure out how I was truly feeling.
18. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Jesse Palmer, Kaitlyn Bristowe, and Becca Kufrin.
19. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelor” is: Date card and a hotel room key.
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: At my dream job, traveling the world with the love of my life and my children!