Nicole Lopez-Alvar Posts Miami Travel Guide That’s Perfect for Family Vacations, Visitors, and More!
Heading to Miami? Nicole Lopez-Alvar has you covered!
Bachelor Nation fans first met Nicole on Season 23 of “The Bachelor,” and she returned to our screens for Season 6 of “Bachelor in Paradise.”
Since her time on the shows, Nicole has been enjoying life in Miami with her boyfriend Adam Levit.
And if you’ve been keeping up with Nicole, you know that she isn’t afraid to share her love of food, travel, and her city.
So she’s now hooking Bachelor Nation fans up with the ultimate Miami travel guide that’s perfect for a family trip or for anyone who loves a good meal.
Alongside photos of her at each of these spots, the Bachelor Nation star wrote, “MIAMI GUIDE: What To Do with your Mom, Parents, or Visitors in Miami. Miami’s notoriously known for its nightlife, so when the ‘rents, your in-laws, boyfriend’s parents, (or your mom!) are suddenly in town, or they guilt you into spending a day together (you owe them tbh), I’ve got you covered.”
Nicole continued on, saying, “Miami is more than boozy happy hours & cover charges at the club (but like…if you and your mom are into that sorta thing...you go girl!).”
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
In her post, Nicole tagged each of the locations so you can head over to the pages and bookmark them for your trip.
3. Hit up Merrick Park or Aventura Mall: have lunch at either! Both have amazing options 😋
4. Lunch at @verdemiami inside of @pamm / explore museum. Museum not their thing? Check out a performance at Adrianne Arsht Center, or go visit Fairchild Tropical Garden during the day and have lunch at Wayside Marketplace 🥭
6. Design District Day - Lunch at Michaels Genuine, MC Kitchen, or Tacombi. Window shop at Dior, Prada, etc. lol don’t even go inside. Stop by realistic shops like Reformation, Alo
7. Rent Citi bikes when it’s not too hot and go for a scenic cruise over the Venetian Causeway. Grab a healthy meal or smoothie at @puravidamiami or like live your best life and have dinner at @lucalimia (just Uber back) 🍕
8. Dinner at Flanigans, MisterO1, Garcia’s, Versailles, Oasis Wynwood, Momosan…just dm me for a rec 😅