August 08, 2022 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Mario: Find Out What He Still Has from ‘The Bachelorette,’ Plus: His Bachelor Nation BFFs
Fans are getting to know Mario on Rachel and Gabby’s season of “The Bachelorette,” and there’s still a lot to learn about him that we haven’t gotten to see on-screen.
Here, he opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Mario a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Murder mysteries or documentaries.
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Barack and Michelle Obama!
3. My guilty pleasure is: Late-night ice cream 😋
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was: Follow your gut. If something feels off, don’t force it.
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Leo — I would say I am loyal and consistent in the things I do and say.
6. The person that inspires me the most is: Kobe Bryant.
7. My biggest pet peeve is: People that leave their blinker on and don’t change lanes.
8. The first thing I do when I wake up is: Check my phone. Gotta get better about not doing this lol.
9. My last meal on earth would be: Chips and salsa!
10. The song that always gets me pumped up is: Any Future and Drake song haha.
11. My hidden talent is: I can do a one-legged squat while spinning a basketball on my finger.
12. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “Hitch!” I used to want to be a love doctor like Will Smith when I was younger.
13. The most famous person who has slid into my DMs/followed me on social media is: WNBA star Skylar Diggins (she’s married to my cousin).
14. My favorite emoji is: The purple devil. It’s funny to insert following a funny or risky text haha. 😈
15. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette” was: Meeting the guys and the experiences we went through together! 30 new friends from all over the U.S.!
16. Being on “The Bachelorette” taught me: Being vulnerable is a part of the growing process.
17. My celebrity crush is: Eva Mendes.
18. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelorette” is: Be yourself! If you can do this, you will always win.
19. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be:Nate Mitchell, Spencer Swies, and Tyler Norris.
20. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelorette” is: A piece of my First Impression Rose from Gabby.
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.