1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: That, believe it or not, mustard on pancakes is actually good! Don’t knock it till you try it…
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman! Both are incredibly talented in their fields and they seem to both be very much in love.
3. My guilty pleasure is: Ordering a burger at just about any restaurant I go to!
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was: Love and accept your partner for who they are!
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: My zodiac sign is Leo and my most Leo trait would be either my drive towards my goals or my compassion for those I love.
6. My biggest pet peeve is: People talking or texting in the movie theater.
7. The first thing I do when I wake up is: Drink way too much coffee! At least three cups before 11 a.m.
8. My last meal on earth would be: Everything on the In-N-Out menu… all three things.
9. My hidden talent is: I make the best biscuits and gravy of all time!
10. My current phone screen saver is: A picture of my family’s dog, Twix! She’s too adorable not to stare at constantly.
11. The person that inspires me the most is: My dad inspires me the most. He lived a tough life growing up, and despite that, he became an incredible father and husband.
12. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “Elf”!
13. The most famous person who has slid into my DMs/followed me on social media is: Patrick Warburton. Or Uncle Pat to me! He has an extensive background in acting and voiceover work. My personal favorites being Kronk or Joe from “Family Guy.”
14. The last thing I Googled is: What’s the tallest building in the world?
15. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette” was: All the incredible experiences shared with Rachel and the guys across the world! But my favorite experience had to be Rachel and I’s movie premiere date with Karamo. I still can’t believe it actually happened!
16. Being on “The Bachelorette” taught me: To be vulnerable, even when it’s incredibly difficult and scary.
17. My celebrity crush is: Between Dua Lipa and Jessica Chastain!
18. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelorette” is: Be open and willing to truly find love. It’s incredibly possible but only if you let yourself.
19. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelorette” is: My tuxedo gifted from Karamo!
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I see myself traveling the world with someone special! And for work, hopefully doing some voice over work for a cartoon!