February 03, 2023 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Kimberly: Find Out Her Bachelor Nation BFFs and Who Inspires Her Most
Learn more about the Bachelor Nation star!
Fans got to meet Kimberly on Zach’s season of “The Bachelor,” and now she’s opening up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Kimberly a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Aliens and UFO discussions are taboo topics I lovee to get into. Especially while stargazing 👽💫
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Meghan and Harry <3
3. My guilty pleasure is: Baking chocolate chip cookies late night and eating them in bed while watching a Disney movie. I may drop a crumb or two.
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was: Never go to bed angry and communication is key 🔑
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: I’m a Virgo and my most positive Virgo trait is that I’m down to earth! My most negative trait is my stubbornness… Was almost too stubborn to admit that. I’m working on it!
6. My last meal on earth would be: Skirt steak, white rice and black beans, fried plantains, and macaroni salad. My mouth just got watery!
7. The song that always gets me pumped up is: “Let’s Get Loud,” by Jennifer Lopez — wepa!
8. My hidden talent is: Freestyling! When me and my friends are bored, we throw on some instrumentals and have some rap battles. We can be entertained for hours with it.
9. My current phone screen saver is: The sunset on Malibu beach with skies the colors of cotton candy! My happy place.
10. The person that inspires me the most is: My momma inspires me the most. Being a single and independent mom, all while raising an amazing daughter 😇 (Thanks mom! You’ve done an amazing job and I don’t say it enough.)
11. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “Selena.” 💃🏻 I grew up watching this movie over and over. The music, the culture and the story of a legend is one of a kind. A must watch!! (over and over and over)
12. The most famous person who has slid into my DMs/followed me on social media is: Tai Verdes! But he also unfollowed me recently and that’s definitely not A-O.K.
13. The last thing I Googled is: Best pizzeria near me 🍕 I’m originally from N.Y. and it’s so hard to get any pizza that compares!
14. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was: Taking a chance at love in such a unique and special way. I was able to form such beautiful bonds with amazing ladies and met a great guy.
15. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: Being on “The Bachelor” taught me how to be vulnerable! You have to be open and honest while being on the show and I was able to do that. I’ll always take that with me.
16. My celebrity crush is: Jack Harlow. I love his rap flow and his stylish confidence. Aka his swag!
17. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is:Be yourself. Even when it’s not the easiest decision to make.
18. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be:Gabby, Kaitlyn, and Marylynn! Gabby and Kaitlyn’s personalities shine right through the screen and seems like they’d be so fun to be around. Marylynn from Matt James’ season is friend of mine that I met in L.A. a few years ago. We connected because we had the same birthday and have been friends ever since. She’s the sweetest and we’re so similar to one another.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach me in person and/or online, the first question they ask is: I got so many DMs from kind strangers asking me where my green premiere dress was from. Some mentioned they wanted to wear it to prom! I was so flattered.
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: Living a healthy, beautiful, and happy life. Hoping to be in a loving and fulfilling marriage with some babies to raise. Makes me so excited thinking about it now 🥰
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.