February 06, 2023 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Victoria J.: Find Out What A-List Celebrity Slid Into Her DMs and What She Learned Being on ‘The Bachelor’
Learn more about the Bachelor Nation star!
Fans got to meet Victoria J. on Zach’s season of “The Bachelor,” and now she’s opening up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Victoria a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Conspiracy theories. Is it Melissa or Avril??? The world may never know.
2. My guilty pleasure is: Gas station taquitos from QT.
3. The best relationship advice I ever received was: If it’s not a f*ck yes, it’s a f*ck no. That or look at actions over words. I used to fall for the sweet talkers, but now I value someone’s actions so much more than what they say.
4. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Leo — main character energy to a fault.
5. My biggest pet peeve is: People who are indecisive — mostly because I am indecisive and I need you to decide. 😂
6. My last meal on earth would be: Sushi for sure.
7. The song that always gets me pumped up is: “Semi-Charmed Life” by Third Eye Blind.
8. My hidden talent is: I can put both my feet behind my head!
9. The person that inspires me the most is: Honestly, the women closest to me in my life, my core group of friends. Dacy, Makayla, Katie, Lindsay, Kate — they’re all so unique and intelligent and successful in their own way. I wouldn’t be who I am today without them!
10. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “Mean Girls” — 3x trivia champ, just saying!
11. The last thing I Googled is: Some guy my friend went on a date with. Gotta vet them appropriately.
12. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was: Honestly, the friendships I made! Now I get why so many women from the show become lifelong friends so quickly.
13. The most famous person who has slid into my DMs/followed me on social media is: Drew Barrymore — I met her at a yoga studio in L.A. and she was so kind!
14. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: I’m ready to get back out there and find my person after my divorce. I’ve been so scared to try the whole dating thing again, but being on the show was baptism by fire and now I feel confident enough to dive into the dating world.
15. My celebrity crush is: Matty Healy. He could ruin my life and I would say thank you.
16. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is: Bring a journal! It’s the perfect opportunity to start putting your thoughts on paper so you can really think about all the emotions you’re experiencing.
17. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Susie Evans, Sierra Jackson, and Christina Mandrell.
18. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelor” is: Petals from my rose and my limo entrance card. I’m going to make a shadow box because I’m sentimental as hell.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach me in person and/or online, the first question they ask is: “Is it scripted???” NO, it’s not. 😂
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: Hopefully married to my person and starting a family.
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.