February 13, 2023 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Cat: Find Out What She Learned on ‘The Bachelor’ and Her Advice for Future Contestants
Learn more about the Bachelor Nation star!
Fans got to meet Cat on Zach’s season of “The Bachelor,” and now she’s opening up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Cat a little better below!
1. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Trish Paytas and Moses Hacmon — they are SO funny!
2. The best relationship advice I ever received was:Forget about the “checklist” you have of superficial garbage that you’re looking for in a partner. Chemistry, physical attraction, and common interests are all nice and can be important, but the REAL stuff that matters is in their character. Are they resilient and principled? Do you share a sense of optimism towards all things in life? Do they live in such unapologetic pursuit of joy and purpose that it inspires you to do the same? And when you love someone — LOVE THEM WHOLLY. Not as someone you want to possess or train into some idea of a person that you’ve had before or idealized in your mind. 100% who they are right now is more than enough — because they wouldn’t be them without all of the bad habits and imperfections. <3
3. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Cancer — I LOVE being on the water and I’m extremely intuitive!
4. My biggest pet peeve is: When people throw LIQUIDS in the garbage bin and it makes trash juice!!!! EWWW
5. The first thing I do when I wake up is: I’ll first list three things I’m grateful for in my head... then snooze my alarm. LOL
6. My last meal on earth would be: MEATBALLS AND GABBAGOOL.
7. The song that always gets me pumped up is:Absolutely nothing gets me hyped like “Dreams and Nightmares” by Meek Mill.
8. My hidden talent is: I can make a clover with my tongue AND I can single-handedly make a family-size portion of carbonara disappear.
9. The person that inspires me the most is: Bethany Hamilton and Jeremy Lin! I really resonate with both of their incredible stories of hardship, hard work, and resilience. I’ve been a big fan of both of them for a while now!
10. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “Spider-Man” with Andrew Garfield !! My dream movie role is to play Mary Jane Watson :)
11. The most famous person who has slid into my DMs/followed me on social media is: No one yet... but the DMs are wide open, boys!!
12. The last thing I Googled is: “Urban Dictionary Toilet Mummy”... HAHAHALOLLL. 10/10 recommend Googling that for a laugh.
13. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was: Living in the BEAUTIFUL mansion, forming friendships with all of the girls, and spending time with Zach!!! ALSO, getting to meet Latto was unbelievable!!!!!
14. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: The best way to form strong, authentic connections is by being emotional and vulnerable. And if it doesn’t work out... then LOVE YA BYEEE! On to the next!
15. My celebrity crush is: OMGGG... I have so many!! My top three would probably be Andrew Garfield, Paul Rudd, and Seth Cohen from the OC :)
16. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is: You have something to share, not something to prove. Comparison is truly the thief of joy! And there are no winners/losers when it comes to true love.
17. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Does Latto count as a member of Bachelor Nation now?? If so, then DEFS her!! I’d also love to talk sports with Jesse Palmer. And I keep getting tagged in memes with Meatball from Gabby/Rachel’s season... I could be down for another meatball eating contest!
18. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelor” is: I kept A LOT — I’m SO nostalgic and I love keeping little tokens of remembrance!! My Warner Bros. lot pass, all of my luggage tags/boarding passes, a sparkly hair clip that I got on our group date, and even my rose!
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach me in person and/or online, the first question they ask is: “Do you actually act like that in real life??” ... For those of you also wondering — in summary, yes. I am a lunatic.
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: STILL LIVING THE DREAM IN NYC !!! Dancing every day and living in my purpose! Hopefully, I will have won an Oscar by then... or at least booked my first featured film. LOL. My dream man is out there somewhere and I KNOW when we meet, it will be divine timing! I trust that the universe has my back and everything will always work out. :)
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.