February 15, 2023 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Genevie: Find Out What She Kept from ‘The Bachelor’ and Her Hidden Talent
Learn more about the Bachelor Nation star!
Fans have gotten to know Genevie on Zach’s season of “The Bachelor,” and now she’s opening up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Genevie a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: I’m truly an open book! No topic is off the table. If you’re thinking about it, let’s talk about it.
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis!! They are so goofy with each other, and I love the way they have fun in their relationship. Also, to be together since the OG days of “That ’70s Show” is so inspiring!!
3. My guilty pleasure is: Romance novels!! I am a sucker for a hopeless romantic character arc!! Don’t get me started on Colleen Hoover books!
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was:Don’t ignore red flags!!! They’re big and bright for a reason! Every time I ignore them, I regret it.
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Leo!! Oh man, my most Leo trait would have to be having leadership tendencies. I am certainly not and don’t like to be the center of attention, but I would say I tend to be the leader of the pack.
6. My biggest pet peeve is: Liars!! Also, people that chew with their mouth open. Gross.
7. My last meal on earth would be: My last meal on earth?? It would have to be something really indulgent, like the fanciest steak possible, or a bucket of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
8. The song that always gets me pumped up is: To be frank, I can get hype on pretty much any song, but every song by Megan Thee Stallion puts me in the best mood!
9. My hidden talent is: This is definitely not a hidden talent, but I’m really good at building IKEA furniture haha.
10. The person that inspires me the most is: That answer changes a lot for me, but lately I have been really inspired by my best friend Florence. She is living proof that even when you think the worst thing has happened, you really have no idea what’s right around the corner for you. She inspires me to keep pushing myself to do better and be the person I actually want to be, and not who others want me to be!
11. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “Barb and Star,” iykyk, and if you don’t know... go watch it right now.
12. The last thing I Googled is: No joke, the last thing I Googled is “why smoking hasn’t ended in America yet” for my graduate class paper.
13. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was: My favorite part was not only meeting so many beautiful and smart women who I am lucky to call friends now but having renewed hope in meeting a man like Zach! The dating scene is tough, but he definitely reminds me that there are wonderful men in the world, or maybe it’s just him left!
14. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: I need to loosen up the reins a bit and go with the flow! I’m learning how truly impossible it is to try and control every situation, and finding that I am pleasantly surprised when I just let things happen.
15. My celebrity crush is: My celebrity crush is and will always be Zac Efron, and Drake.
16. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is: Try your best to stay out of your head! Overthinking doesn’t do anyone good and this is an experience that truly deserves to be lived in the present.
17. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Probably JoJo Fletcher, Becca Tilley, and Michelle Young! I love their energy so much and think we would all get along so well.
18. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelor” is: I still have my football jersey, with all the scuffs, dirt, and pain still stained on it.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach me in person and/or online, the first question they ask is: Did I wear makeup all the time?? And the answer is definitely not! I have no problem being comfortable in my skin without makeup and wanted to show others that you don’t have to be picture-perfect all the time!
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: I hopefully will be living in California, married, and starting a family!! Time is ticking...
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.