February 17, 2023 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Davia: Find Out Her Best Relationship Advice and Her Favorite Celebrity Couple!
Learn more about the Bachelor Nation star!
Fans got to meet Davia on Zach’s season of “The Bachelor,” and now she’s opening up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Davia a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Russian literature, South Carolina politics, or ballet? Are those taboo or do those just make me cool? There’s only one acceptable answer here.
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn! Just listen to the following songs and you will understand why: “Lover,” “Paris,” and “Sweet Nothing.”
3. My guilty pleasure is: A fat, juicy burger! I consider myself pretty healthy, but I love to pig out on a good burger! Hit me up for some of the best burger places in Charleston! I have a great list. Spoiler, it’s Tattooed Moose’s Brunch Burger.
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was:You can never love someone until you learn to love yourself.
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Pisces! I am a true lover girl at heart and I wear my heart on my sleeve when I feel comfortable around people. I also have a Leo moon and rising so it makes for an interesting combination.
6. My biggest pet peeve is: People who beat around the bush. Just tell it to me straight, please.
7. The first thing I do when I wake up is: Open my curtains to let in the natural light, and then check my workout for the day.
8. My last meal on earth would be: Champagne, a burger, and crème brûlée with strawberries.
9. The song that always gets me pumped up is: “Icy Girl” by Saweetie (sorry T-Swizzle).
10. The person that inspires me the most is:Cheslie Kryst.
11. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “School of Rock!”
12. The most famous person who has slid into my DMs/followed me on social media is: And that’s a secret you’ll never know... XOXO Gossip Girl.
13. My favorite emoji is:
14. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was: Meeting so many different people from other walks of life and sharing commonalities and stories.
15. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: The importance of opening yourself up quickly to people who matter. That’s something I’ve never been good at.
16. My celebrity crush is: Theo James.
17. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is: Don’t be afraid to fall in fast or else you may get tripped.
18. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Kaitlyn Bristowe, Jason Tartick, and Holly Julian. I feel like they would be a great time and offer a lot of sound advice.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach me in person and/or online, the first question they ask is: Where is your white dress from!?
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years:Hopefully working for a women’s leadership organization, having a fine man on my arm to make my grandma proud, and living a happy and peaceful life.
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.