February 22, 2023 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Mercedes: Find Out Her Bachelor Nation BFFs and What She Learned on ‘The Bachelor’
Learn more about the Bachelor Nation star!
Fans have gotten to know Mercedes on Zach’s season of “The Bachelor,” and now she’s opening up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Mercedes a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Conspiracy theories too many to name, but I get wayyyyy too into them lol.
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. Their relationship is so funny and cute to me. I want someone who I can mess around with like that!
3. My guilty pleasure is: Bingeing “The Vampire Diaries”!
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was: Never try to change someone. They are the way they are for a reason. You either accept and love it or find someone else.
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Aries. A lot of the time I don’t resonate with Aries, but I am very passionate with the people that I love!
6. My biggest pet peeve is: NOT HAVING A SHOWER RUG!! Nothing is worse than getting out of the shower and having your wet feet touch the cold ground.
7. My last meal on earth would be: Shrimp fettuccine 10000000%.
8. The song that always gets me pumped up is: “I Like It” by Cardi B! It was my college anthem.
9. My current phone screen saver is: A billboard that said, “God thinks you’re enough; now it’s your turn to believe it.” I will probably never change it. It always reminds me that even on my hardest days, I am enough 🏽.
10. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “The Last Song.”
11. My favorite emoji is: 🏽 I use this emoji in literally every message I send lol.
12. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was: My favorite part about being on “The Bachelor” was meeting everyone on the team and the girls! Everyone was literally so nice and I met some besties ❣️.
13. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: Before I went on “The Bachelor,” it was hard for me to express how I was feeling. Being in that environment where everyone had to be vulnerable and express their feelings really helped me open up and be able to express mine as well. After being out, I still have that with me and I find it a lot easier to navigate how I am feeling!
14. My celebrity crush is: Justin Herbert.
15. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is: Know who you are and what you stand for!
16. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Kaity, Kylee, and Charity!! I don’t know many others from past seasons, but these girls are my go-to’s. They make me laugh and feel seen 🏽.
17. If you go on “The Bachelor,” don’t forget to pack: A water bottle! Genevie had one and I was so jealous the whole time 😂.
18. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelor” is: My rose from the very first Rose Ceremony!
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach me in person and/or online, the first question they ask is: Is Henry really your pig 😂😂? I wish he was!! He was so cute!
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: In five years, I hope to be traveling with someone I love 🏽 before I get married. I want to travel around the world and have stories to tell our children!
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.