March 06, 2023 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Ariel: Find Out Her Favorite Part of Being on ‘The Bachelor’ and Her Guilty Pleasure
Learn more about the Bachelor Nation star!
Fans have gotten to know Ariel on Zach’s season of “The Bachelor,” and now she’s opening up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Ariel a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Shapewear — there’s no need to hide it.
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr., since they have had a lasting relationship for over 20 years. Additionally, I love that they found love in a hopeless place (the slasher film “I Know What You Did Last Summer”).
3. My guilty pleasure is: Subway — they’re consistent, deliver late, and I never feel bad eating their sandwiches after a night out.
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was: Don’t expect your partner to know what you’re thinking. Nobody is a mind-reader, and if they were, we’d all be screwed.
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Virgo-Leo cusp. My most Virgo-Leo trait is that I both crave attention and avoid it.
6. My biggest pet peeve is: When people speak in third person.
7. The first thing I do when I wake up is: I meditate and listen to world news. Kidding, I’m on social media like everybody else.
8. My last meal on earth would be: A charcuterie board and honey barbecue Fritos. Variety is the spice of life.
9. The song that always gets me pumped up is: “It’s Plenty” by Burna Boy.
10. My hidden talent is: I’m an online shopping sleuth. Send me any photo of a clothing item and I will find where it’s from.
11. The person that inspires me the most is: Both of my parents. They sacrificed everything to give me and my brother a life in the United States full of the freedoms they didn’t have.
12. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: Anything by Mike White.
13. The last thing I Googled is: Myself, whoops.
14. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was: Developing my relationship with Zach. Through the crazy process of the show, I learned how much the pain of my past relationships was causing me to stand in the way of new ones.
15. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: How to let go of my fear of rejection and accept that if I both open myself to rejection, I open myself up to love.
16. My celebrity crush is: Andrew Garfield. I might hate tarantulas, but I love a Spider-Man.
17. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is: Have fun and trust the process because you will never experience anything like it again. Know when to take moments seriously and be vulnerable, but also know when to let go so you can truly be yourself.
18. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Wells Adams, Gabby Windey, Tayshia Adams.
19. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelor” is: The notebook Zach got me in Estonia with the handwritten note. I also still have the rubber spider I was going to use to scare him on one of our dates.
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: I don’t like to plan very far ahead and take each day at a time. Although, I envision myself with a partner that truly understands me and excelling in my career to a place that I am authentically proud of my work.
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.