March 14, 2023 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Charity: Find Out Where She Sees Herself in 5 Years and Who Inspires Her Most
Learn more about the next Bachelorette!
Fans have gotten to know Charity on Zach’s season of “The Bachelor,” and she was just announced as the Season 20 Bachelorette!
Now she’s opening up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Charity a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Nothing is off limits! I love talking about any and everything, and let’s be real, I think that’s the only way you can truly get to know someone!!!
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Russell Wilson and Ciara. They way they love and support each other is such an inspiration. They are both beautiful, have the cutest family, and amazing careers!
3. The best relationship advice I ever received was: Love yourself first and always.
4. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Capricorn; Capricorns are known for being ambitious and loyal, putting a lot of time into my career and relationships!
5. My biggest pet peeve is: Smacking. Is it a sensory thing? Probably, but the sound of chewing... mouth open. Hard pass.
6. The first thing I do when I wake up is: I always state my gratitudes for the day, whether that is written down in my journal or verbally saying them out loud. Sets the tone for my day.
7. My last meal on earth would be: The Southern in me is coming out, but a seafood boil… if it isn’t seasoned, I don’t want it!
8. My hidden talent is: I can sing.... I’m no Beyoncé, but I could pass vocally as her second cousin. I come from a musically inclined family, and while I am not trained in instruments, singing became my strength. But I don’t sing on request... so don’t ask.
9. The person that inspires me the most is: My dad. He is one of the most hardworking, loving, and selfless individuals I know. He has taught me every life lesson possible, and has done it all with love. He leads our family and has modeled a commendable marriage!
10. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: This past year alone, “Top Gun: Maverick.” That is the hottest cast ever. The suspense, storyline, cinematic artistry, the ending. Ugh, a 10/10.
11. The last thing I Googled is: “How to make the best espresso martini at home.”
12. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelor” was:Moving into the mansion with the girls, but also traveling and all the fun dates with Zach!
13. Being on “The Bachelor” taught me: This is going to sound cliché, I know, but being vulnerable is a beautiful thing and not always so scary!
14. My celebrity crush is: Michael B. Jordan. Period.
15. My advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor” is: Stay true to yourself. Don’t change for the lead, other cast members, cameras, nothing. Go in with an open perspective and truly lean into the experience of possibly falling in love. My hopes is that anyone on the show is there for the right reasons, as scary as it can be, I think authenticity shines through and is a valuable trait to carry throughout the entire time. It will 100% be recognized.
16. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Kat Izzo, Ariel Frenkel, and Brooklyn Willie — now that’s a spectrum of personalities, but they all bring out the best parts of my personality and make me laugh nonstop!!
17. If you go on “The Bachelor,” don’t forget to pack: A noise machine. Bailey’s noise machine was my saving grace on nights I couldn’t just pass out and block out the noise!
18. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelor” is: So I actually managed to save the majority of my roses from the show, and I pressed them/dried them out and made a resin casting mold out of them. I will have them forever, and it’s a precious memory from a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach me in person and/or online, the first question they ask is: “Charity, we need to know: What’s the secret to your flawless skin?” AND, well, two things: 1. Blessed with great genetics 2. Invest in great skin care, know your body chemistry, and what works for others won’t always work for you!
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: I hope to be married to my soulmate, living in a big city with my own private practice, and having or getting ready to have a few little ones running around behind us!
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.