September 29, 2020 • bachelor insider
Meet the Men Appearing on Clare Crawley's Season of 'The Bachelorette'
Clare Crawley’s season of "The Bachelorette" is almost upon us, and if the trailers have told us anything, it’s to expect D-R-A-M-A. In one teaser, for instance, Chris Harrison tells Clare she’s "blown up 'The Bachelorette.'"
Bachelor Nation has heard a lot from Chris Harrison over the years, but that’s certainly a new one.
Clare’s journey as the Bachelorette begins Tuesday, October 13, and after much anticipation, it’s finally time to meet the 31 men vying for her confident heart.
Take a look at the guys and their bios below to get prepared for the upcoming season!
Hometown: Playa Del Rey, California
Occupation: Software Salesman
· AJ learned how to make candles during quarantine.
· Don’t take AJ to the zoo because he is terrified of tigers.
· AJ is a double-dutch master on the jump rope.
· AJ doesn’t show up to anything without doing his research first.
Hometown: Venice, California
Occupation: Army Veteran
· When he’s in a relationship, Ben loves to show affection through writing love letters.
· Ben’s favorite indulgence is an ice bath.
· Ben once flew across the country to see a girl he had never met in person before.
Hometown: New York, New York
Occupation: Wealth Management Consultant
· Humidity at any level is a deal breaker for Bennett.
· Bennett is man enough to admit that he likes to indulge in a relaxing face mask at the end of the day.
· Bennett hates golf.
· In college, Bennett joined one of those fancy Finals Clubs everyone learned about from watching "The Social Network."
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona
Occupation: Male Grooming Specialist
· Blake Monar doesn’t have any pets of his own, but says he is everyone’s first call when they need a dogsitter.
· Blake Monar has never left the country.
· Blake Monar loves pancakes.
· Blake Monar loves to take his mom shopping.
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Occupation: Wildlife Manager
· Blake Moynes loves the Ninja Turtles as much as the Ninja Turtles love pizza.
· Blake Moynes loves picnics.
· Blake Moynes volunteers with a different endangered species every year.
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
Occupation: Real Estate Agent
· Brandon loves being his own boss.
· Brandon has a phobia of dancing.
· Brandon is the first to admit that he wore way too much Ed Hardy back in the day.
Hometown: Milford, Massachusetts
Occupation: Commercial Roofer
· Brendan can juggle.
· Brendan’s real passion is coaching his high school’s basketball team
· Brendan’s buddies from home call him BMoney
· Brandon’s signature look is a turtleneck.
Hometown: San Diego, California
Occupation: IT Account Executive
· Chasen’s nickname is Wolverine because, according to his friends, he recovers and heals quickly.
· Chasen can’t wait to get a goldendoodle puppy one day.
· Chasen once swam from San Francisco to Alcatraz wearing only a pink speedo.
Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah
Occupation: Landscape Design Salesman
· Chris is the oldest of four kids, all of who have genius level IQs.
· As a kid, Chris ran and operated a coffee shop on his parent’s front lawn so he could buy himself an electric scooter.
· Chris loves camping but won’t go for longer than three days at a time.
Hometown: Brandon, South Dakota
Occupation: Former Pro Football Wide Receiver
· Dale loves Oprah.
· Dale is super competitive and his favorite game is Hungry Hippos.
· Dale is an ambassador for The Special Olympics.
· Dale’s favorite indulgence is a good martini and a perfectly cooked steak.
Hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona
Occupation: Spin Cycling Instructor
· Demar’s dream job is to be a DJ on the Las Vegas Strip.
· Demar writes poetry in his spare time, but wouldn’t consider himself a poet by any means.
· Denver is one of Demar’s favorite cities in the United States, and when he goes skiing or snowboarding for the first time, he wants it to be there.
· Demar’s wine of choice is cabernet sauvignon.
Hometown: Newport Beach, California
Occupation: Sports Marketing Agent
· Nobody hypes Eazy up better than himself.
· Eazy hates insects, especially ones that fly.
· Eazy’s dream is to own the New York Yankees.
· Eazy has seen every episode of "Grey’s Anatomy."
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Occupation: Health Care Salesman
· Ed’s biggest turn on is a woman with beautiful eyes.
· Ed loves all-inclusive resorts.
· Ed is bad at multitasking and planning ahead.
Hometown: North Hollywood, California
Occupation: Professor of Journalism
· Garin studied abroad in Ghana and said it was the best trip of his life.
· Garin will be the first to admit he has trouble with punctuality.
· Garin spends his free time DJ-ing for a local concert series and loves to get the party started!
Hometown: Dallas, Texas
Occupation: Aeronautical Engineer
· Ivan’s favorite food always comes from his mom’s Filipino cooking.
· Ivan is a recovered Croc enthusiast.
· Ivan loves high-end cars and wants to run his own exotic car rental company one day.
Hometown: Arlington, Virginia
Occupation: Former Pro Football Lineman
· Jason loves animals and if he could, he would open his home to every dog on the planet that needs one.
· Jason is the first guy on the dance floor when it’s time for the Electric Slide.
· Jason likes to drink coffee in bed.
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Occupation: Fitness Director
· Jay says every song Drake puts out is a banger.
· Jay doesn’t like to go to hot spots or clubs because he hates paying a cover charge.
· Jay loves Duke basketball.
· Jay says growing up, he spent way too much of his allowance on clothes from Abercrombie & Fitch.
Hometown: Washington, District of Columbia
· During quarantine, Jeremy developed a love for painting and taught himself how to rollerblade.
· Jeremy hates Instagram models, both male and female.
· Jeremy says his love language is witty banter.
· Jeremy’s favorite holiday is Halloween because he loves to geek out on haunted attractions.
Hometown: New York, New York
· Joe’s biggest turn off is someone who litters.
· Joe loves to spend his weekends searching for the best waves to surf and training for his next triathlon.
· Joe’s favorite childhood game is Scrabble.
· Joe says the best trip he ever took was a 10-week solo trip to Central America.
Hometown: New York, New York
Occupation: Software Account Executive
· Jordan C. dreams of having a dog named Maverick.
· Even if you offered him a million dollars, Jordan C. would not go swimming with sharks. Never. Gonna. Happen.
· Jordan C. would love to learn how to salsa dance.
Hometown: Santa Monica, California
Occupation: Cyber Security Engineer
· Jordan M. idolizes Barack Obama.
· Jordan M.’s favorite Sunday activity is cleaning.
· Jordan M.’s dream is to own a classic car restoration shop.
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Occupation: Boy Band Manager
· Kenny and his dad work out together every day.
· Kenny hates cheese.
· Kenny says the best time of the week for a date is Sunday morning over coffee.
· Kenny wants to own his own dive bar on the beach one day.
Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Occupation: Digital Media Adviser
· At the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, Mike captured a video with Hoda Kotb at the women’s gold medal ice hockey game and went viral!
· Mike is a proud, lifelong member of the Shania Twain fan club.
· Mike refuses to acknowledge that season eight of “Game of Thrones” ever aired.
· If Mike could live in any time period, he would live during the Jurassic years so he could roam through life with the dinosaurs.
Hometown: Austin, Texas
· Page cannot relate to people who love football.
· In 2016, Page was featured in Food and Wine Magazine as one of the best new chefs of the year.
· Page’s favorite foods are pizza and caviar, but not at the same time.
· Page loves to hang out with his buddies and debate social and political issues.
Hometown: Long Island City, New York
· Riley knows all the lyrics to "Call Me Maybe" and is a Karaoke legend among his colleagues.
· The one thing that really makes Riley mad is when University of Michigan loses to Ohio State in football.
· Riley’s favorite type of dance is slow dancing.
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
Occupation: Insurance Broker
· His biggest accomplishment is modeling for GQ Magazine.
· Robby is sentimental – he still has a blanket that his first girlfriend made for him.
· Robby’s move when he is into a woman is to walk up to her and casually say, "Hey."
· Robby hates iced tea.
Hometown: Morgantown, West Virginia
· Tyler C. is a Matthew McConaughey stan.
· Tyler C. HATES snakes.
· Tyler C. could eat Thanksgiving dinner all year round.
· One day, Tyler C. hopes to have three kids – two boys and a little girl. In that order.
Hometown: Georgetown, Texas
Occupation: Music Manager
· When listening to the radio, Tyler prefers to listen to AM over FM.
· Tyler has been to all 50 of the United States.
· Tyler doesn’t understand the concept of going to the movies on a first date because there’s no opportunity to chat.
Hometown: Daphne, Alabama
Occupation: Medical Device Salesperson
· Yosef has never been wine tasting and hopes to visit a vineyard in Napa one day.
· As a kid, Yosef loved his Velcro sneakers.
· One day, Yosef wants to own a home in Egypt so he can take his family there on vacation.
· Yosef was once catfished on a dating app.
Hometown: Haddonfield, New Jersey
Occupation: Addiction Specialist
· Zac C. is a proud sneakerhead.
· Zac C. prefers to keep it old school and gets his news from reading the morning paper.
· Zac C.’s dream is to travel to Italy and eat his way through the country.
· Zac C. loves desserts, but if there is fruit on the plate, he’s not eating it.
Hometown: St. George, Utah
Occupation: Cleaning Service Owner
· Zach J. is obsessed with gum and Chapstick.
· Zach J. HATES jazz music and does not know how to formally dance.
· Zach J. once broke his nose walking into a glass door.
· Zach J. doesn’t understand why people have so much trouble knowing when to use there vs. they’re vs. their. It drives him crazy!
Season 16 of "The Bachelorette" premieres Tuesday, October 13, at 8 p.m. on ABC!
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.