20 Questions with Zac Clark: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Zac Clark — the beloved star of “The Bachelorette” Season 16 — left an indelible mark on the hearts of viewers during his run competing for Tayshia Adams’ final rose (which he won, by the way).
The handsome addiction specialist recently stopped by the “Talking It Out” podcast to chat in-depth with co-hosts Mike Johnson and Bryan Abasolo about his time on the show, his hard-fought battle with substance abuse, and his inspiring commitment to sobriety.
But there is even more to learn about Zac. Here, he opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Chrissy Teigen and John Legend.
2. What is your guilty pleasure? Desserts, cheesecake, black and white cookies… ALL THAT.
3. What is your hidden talent? I could competitively eat desserts, I am convinced.
4. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? Give 100 percent with zero expectations.
5. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? I’m a Capricorn and my most Capricorn traits would be that I am ambitious and allergic to doubt.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people lie about lying.
7. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? Philly cheesesteaks, Whiz without.
8. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? On a good day, I drink water and meditate. On a bad day, check texts and emails.
9. What is your current phone screen saver? Me and my parents. They are heroes.
11. Who inspires you the most? After reading his book “Greenlights,” it would be Matthew McConaughey. That dude is operating on another level.
12. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette”? In order… meeting Tayshia, meeting the amazing people who dedicate their lives to making the show happen, and having the opportunity to disconnect from technology and just live.
13. What did being on “The Bachelorette” teach you? Bet on yourself and take the risk.
14. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? Tayshia Adams, duh.
15. Who is the most famous person who’s followed you on social media or slid into your DMs since being on “The Bachelorette”? Tayshia Adams. You know her?
16. What is your advice for future “Bachelorette” contestants? Be yourself. Do not conform to be something you are not.
17. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Tayshia, Ed Waisbrot (that’s my roommate!), and Kenny Braasch (he defines real).
18. What is one thing you should definitely pack if you go on “The Bachelorette”? Fresh kicks!
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you online or in person, what is the first question they ask? Are you Zac C. from “The Bachelorette”?
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? Living life to the fullest. Married to the queen, raising a family, and helping people.