October 07, 2021 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Aaron Clancy: Find Out His Guilty Pleasure, Plus: Which 3 Bachelor Nation Stars Are His BFFs
Fans met Aaron Clancy on Season 17 of “The Bachelorette,” and while he got tangled up in drama on Katie’s season, Aaron was ready to find love on the beaches of “Bachelor in Paradise” this summer.
Aaron stopped by the “Talking It Out with Bachelor Nation” podcast to discuss his time in “Paradise,” revealing that he struggled with his splits with fellow cast members Tammy Ly and Chelsea Vaughn.
The Bachelor Nation star noted that it wasn’t his intention to get tied up in drama again on the beach, but he felt lied to and disrespected on multiple occasions.
When discussing his heated conversation with Ivan Hall over the love triangle involving Chelsea, Aaron said, “I only get mad at one thing, and that’s disrespect. And I know I say it all the time — I’ve seen the memes — but the root cause of it is that you didn’t respect me enough to tell me the truth.”
But drama, love triangles, and “Paradise” aside, there’s still so much more to learn about the San Diego native.
Here, Aaron opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? My “Star Wars” obsession.
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? Don’t fall in love with somebody’s potential. Look at reality.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? In N Out 3x3, chiles, grilled onions, vanilla shake, you kiddin’ me?!
5. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? Virgo, methodical.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? When someone has no sense of humor.
7. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “Show You” — Kasbo.
8. What is your hidden talent? Remembering movie lines. Only the 2001 version of “Spider-Man,” though.
9. Who inspires you the most? My mother and father, hands down.
10. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? Oddly enough, not 2001 “Spider-Man.” “Star Wars: Episode III” for sure.
11. What is the last thing you Googled? “Virgo traits” hahaha.
12. What is your favorite emoji? 🙂
13. Who is the most famous person who’s slid into your DMs or followed you on social media? Grocery Store Joe.
14. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette”? Meeting such unique people!
15. What did being on “The Bachelorette” teach you? How to be comfortable being genuine in a high pressure environment.
16. What advice would you give future “Bachelorette” contestants? Don’t try and say the right thing. Be a real human being.
17. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? James Bonsall, Tre Cooper, Brendan Scanzano.
18. What is something you still have from your time on “The Bachelorette”? The bent finger from my game of Bash ball.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you, what is the first thing they say? “Do you suck toes?”
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? Happy on a beach somewhere.
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.