July 13, 2022 • cocktail party
Raven Gates Gottschalk Shares Recipe for ‘Better Than Anything’ Cake That’s Perfect for Kids
Cooking up family fun!
Bachelor Nation star and new mom Raven Gates Gottschalk just shared a recipe that’s fun for the whole family.
On her YouTube channel, Raven shared her recipe video for her “Better Than Anything” cake and used her grandmother’s recipe.
The Bachelor Nation star shared that kids love helping out with making this cake because it’s both fun to make and delicious to eat.
Check out her recipe and video below!
- Boxed cake mix (the moist cake mix is best)
- Vegetable oil
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped topping
- Caramel sauce
- Heath Bars or Butterfingers
- Bake box cake mix and follow instructions on the box and let it cool completely.
- Take a wooden spoon and poke holes in the cake with the spoon handle.
- Pour condensed milk over the cake so all the holes get filled.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top of the cake once holes are filled.
- Spread whipped topping over the cake and cover the entire top.
- Smash up Butterfingers or Health Bars with back of wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours (even better if you can refrigerate overnight).
- Serve and enjoy!
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.