August 01, 2022 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Nate: Find Out Who Inspires Him Most, Plus: What He Learned on ‘The Bachelorette’
Fans are getting to know Nate on Rachel and Gabby’s season of “The Bachelorette,” and there’s still a lot to learn about him that we haven’t gotten to see onscreen.
Here, he opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Nate a little better below!
1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: Pizza should never go with ranch. Blasphemy!
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Zendaya and Tom Holland.
3. My guilty pleasure is: Hitting the snooze button an absurd amount of times.
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was: People can only treat them how you allow them to.
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: My most Capricorn like attribute is I am extremely decisive.
6. My biggest pet peeve is: People who text and drive.
7. The first thing I do when I wake up is: Make sure my daughter is okay.
8. My last meal on earth would be: A gas station Icee.
9. The song that always gets me pumped up is: “Hearts on Fire” — John Cafferty.
10. My hidden talent is: I’m a classically trained pianist.
11. The person that inspires me the most is: My daughter Mila.
12. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “Mulan.” We must defeat the Huns.
13. The last thing I Googled is: How fast do commercial planes fly.
14. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette” was:Realizing my strength of character when placed in uncomfortable situations.
15. Being on “The Bachelorette” taught me: I am the man I’ve always wanted to grow into.
16. My celebrity crush is: Kehlani.
17. If I had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Dustin Kendrick, Jesse Palmer, and one of the bartenders!
18. If you go on “The Bachelorette,” don’t forget to pack:Books!
19. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelorette” is: The pillow with Both Gabby and Rachel’s faces on it.
20. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? On vacation!
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.