1. A taboo topic I love talking about is: WERE Ross and Rachel on a break??
2. I think a celebrity couple that is the definition of #relationshipgoals is: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, followed by Matthew and Kelly Stafford.
3. My guilty pleasure is: Disney Channel Original Movies: “Brink!” and “The Luck of the Irish”? Iconic.
4. The best relationship advice I ever received was: You can’t just think with your heart — use your head too.
5. My zodiac sign is ___________ and my most [insert zodiac sign] trait would be: Sagittarius: versatile.
6. My biggest pet peeve is: People who sit on the same side of the booth. I don’t know why this bothers me, but it does. You have no elbow room. It just looks awkward.
7. The first thing I do when I wake up is: Turn off my first alarm and wait seven minutes for my second one to go off.
8. My last meal on earth would be: My mother’s carbonara.
9. The song that always gets me pumped up is: “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC.
10. My hidden talent is: If you name a city in the U.S., I’ll tell you what time zone it is in.
11. The person that inspires me the most is: My father. I am incredibly lucky to have him not only in my life but be fully supportive of my decisions. Even at 27, he’s still teaching me something new every day.
12. The movie I’ve rewatched the most is: “A Knight’s Tale” with the great Heath Ledger. I’ll say it: He was one good-looking dude.
13. The most famous person who has slid into my DMs/followed me on social media is: I think the best ones have been military moms asking me if I know their son. Ma’am, I don’t know your 19-year-old son who lives in Alaska.
14. My favorite emoji is: The “blest” praying hands. Although I think the old :D is severely underutilized.
16. My celebrity crush is: Dua Lipa. I listen to “Electricity” every time I work out and just saw her live. Two thumbs up.
16. My favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette” was:The various relationships you make. Also, the travel didn’t suck!
17. Being on “The Bachelorette” taught me: How to be vulnerable and open up to others, and in this case, a new girlfriend. I realized it’s okay to share what makes you “you” quicker than I had in the past.
18. Something I still have from my time on “The Bachelorette” is: The champion’s belt from the boxing match. If you blinked, you missed it, but there was a real one.
19. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Ideally, at a café in France. I’ll need a vacation at that point. Hopefully it’s better weather than when we just went, though.
20. If I had to hang out with only one person from Bachelor Nation for the rest of my life, it would be: Jesse Palmer!