October 26, 2022 • cocktail party
‘Made By…’: Nicole Lopez-Alvar’s Recipe for Apple Pie Pancakes, AKA the Perfect Fall Treat!
By Nicole Lopez-Alvar
Cooking up deliciousness!
“Made By…” is a Bachelor Nation Original series that’s bringing you the best recipes from Bachelor Nation’s biggest foodies.
This month’s recipe is “Made By…” Bachelor Nation star and recipe queen Nicole Lopez-Alvar.
The fan favorite joins us exclusively to share her recipe for her apple pie pancakes, which are the perfect fall brunch.
Nicole is walking you through how to make this delicious meal, so let us know if you try making this sweet treat.
Check out her step-by-step instructions below!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (or a healthier one idk)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk or almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated apple (or way less for less apple flavor / drier pancakes)
- Scoop a big spoonful of Mrs. Richardson’s Sea Salt Caramel (you can buy it at most grocery stores or you can use ANY caramel you have!) and plop it in a bowl with maple syrup. Microwave and boom! Pour ALL over pancakes
- Then add fun toppings like caramelized pecans, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, dash of cinnamon, brown sugar, white chocolate chips, vanilla ice cream, pumpkin spice ice cream.... (why am I like this).
- Turn on your stove to medium heat
- In a big bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients
- In another big bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients
- Then, pour the bowl of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix it all together (don’t over mix)!
- Now grab the apple you grated and pour as much as you want into the mix
- Now you have your mix yay! Pour as much or as little as you want (tiny pancakes are so cute) and cook each side for 1 to 2 minutes. Voilà! If they look too mushy... lower the temp of the stove and keep on cooking
- Stack them high and pour all the goodies on top! Enjoy!
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.