20 Questions with Chelsea Vaughn: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Chelsea Vaughn — a standout contestant from “The Bachelor” Season 25 — captured viewers’ hearts during her unforgettable run competing for Matt James’ final rose.
The gorgeous New York City-based runway model recently stopped by the “Talking It Out” podcast to chat with co-hosts Mike Johnson and Bryan Abasolo about her time on the show. But who is Chelsea off-screen? Here, she opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 burning questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Chrissy Teigen and John Legend.
2. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? Love! How people define it, when they have felt it. It’s always an interesting discussion.
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? Love yourself first or no one else will.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Eating junk food in a clean bed with fresh sheets.
5. What would your last meal on earth be? A juicy hot steak and some truffle fries.
6. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? I’m a Virgo and my most Virgo trait is being critical of myself and others. See, I’m doing it right now!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people are loud, obnoxious, and unaware of their surroundings.
8. What is your hidden talent? I’m a self-proclaimed karaoke queen.
9. What’s one song that always gets you pumped up? “Like a Girl” by Lizzo.
10. What is the last thing you Googled? How to make Totino’s pizza rolls in an air fryer.
11. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? “Mean Girls” or “Hitched.”
12. Who is the most famous person who has slid into your DMs or followed you on social media after being on “The Bachelor”? David Spade.
13. What did being on “The Bachelor” teach you? That I may be more of a control freak than I thought.
14. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? I plead the Fifth.
15. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Bri Springs, Abigail Heringer, and Pieper James.
16. What advice would you give future contestants? Don’t take it all too seriously and enjoy it.
17. If you go on “The Bachelor,” what’s one thing you should definitely pack? A watch. I never knew what time it was without my phone.
18. What is something you kept from your time on “The Bachelor”? The horseshoe I found on the farm date.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you in person or online, what is the first question they ask? Where my dresses were from and how tall I am.
20. Where do you see yourself five years from now? For the first time in my life, I actually have no idea. I’m just along for the ride right now!