20 Questions with Pieper James: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Pieper James — a standout contestant from “The Bachelor” Season 25 — captured viewers’ hearts during her remarkable run competing for Matt James’ final rose.
The gorgeous Oregon native recently stopped by the “Click Bait” podcast to chat with co-hosts Tayshia Adams, Joe Amabile, and Natasha Parker about her time on the show. But who is Pieper off-screen? Here, she opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 burning questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. Who is your celebrity crush? Regé-Jean Page.
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Michael B. Jordan and Lori Harvey.
3. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? I’m a Leo and my most Leo trait would be loyalty.
4. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? Politics.
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve? Wrappers! I hate gum and candy wrappers. I can’t touch them. If I unwrap something, I have to immediately throw away the wrapper or hand it to someone else because for some reason they really gross me out.
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? The ability to read minds.
7. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “She Knows” by J. Cole.
8. What is your favorite book? “The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness” by Michelle Alexander.
9. What is your biggest accomplishment? Maintaining a 4.0 GPA in grad school.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A horse vet, because I loved horses — and most farm animals.
11. Who is your favorite person to follow on social media? Beyoncé.
12. What is your biggest fear? Failure.
13. What is your favorite thing about yourself? My ability to logically think through problems.
14. What is your go-to comfort food? Thai food.
15. What is your go-to coffee order? Iced coffee with coconut milk.
16. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would they be? Bri Springs, Kit Keenan, and Chelsea Vaughn.
17. What did being on “The Bachelor” teach you? That it’s OK to talk about your feelings.
18. What advice would you give future contestants? Go into the experience with an open mind and no expectations.
19. Who is the most famous person who’s followed you on social media or slid into your DMs after being on the show? My DMs are dry but YouTuber Andrew Siwicki followed me, and I love his podcast.
20. Where do you hope to be five years from now? Living my best life in NYC and in a happy, healthy relationship.