June 08, 2021 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Tammy Ly: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Tammy Ly made a name for herself within Bachelor Nation while competing for Peter Weber’s heart on Season 24 of “The Bachelor” in 2020.
The standout contestant recently stopped by “Talking It Out” and chatted with co-hosts Mike Johnson and Bryan Abasolo about her journey on the show, her multifaceted career — which spans real estate, modeling, and more — as well as her thoughts on joining the next season of “Bachelor in Paradise.”
Tammy also opened up to BachelorNation.com last month about overcoming a tumultuous childhood to create the “dream” life she is living today.
But there is even more to learn about the franchise alum. Here, she answers 20 rapid-fire questions. Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? People’s high school versions of themselves.
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? If my relationship isn’t like Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds’, then I don’t want it!
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? You need someone not to complete you, but to build an empire with you.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people drag their feet when they walk.
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Look at all of my finances.
6. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? A Korean cheese-dog.
7. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “Everytime We Touch” by Cascada.
8. What is your hidden talent? I can lick my elbow.
9. Who inspires you the most? Myself. It may sound like a conceited answer, but I truly believe that if you are not the hardest-working person you know, then you need to work harder!
10. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? “Spy Kids.”
11. Who is the most famous person who’s followed you on social media or slid into your DMs after going on “The Bachelor”? One time Steve from “Blue’s Clues” commented on my picture and I was shook.
12. What is your favorite emoji? 🤑
13. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelor?” Building friendships I will forever be grateful for.
14. What did being on “The Bachelor” teach you? To be aware of my facial expressions. LOL.
15. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? Early take — but Aaron from Katie Thurston’s season.
16. What is your advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelor”? Be unapologetically yourself!!
17. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Jessenia Cruz, Chris Randone, and Deandra Kanu.
18. What is one thing you still have from your time on “The Bachelor”? I actually kept all of my roses from the Rose Ceremonies!
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you, what is the first question they ask? “Are you going to ‘Paradise’?!”
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? On Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list.