20 Questions with Alicia Mae Holloway: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Alicia Mae Holloway danced into the hearts of viewers on the premiere episode of “The Bachelor” Season 25 — and she impressed such franchise figures as Becca Kufrin and Rachel Lindsay with her stellar career as a ballerina in New York City.
Although she expressed a serious intent to find love on TV, Matt James ultimately sent Alicia home on night one. Needless to say, there is so much more to learn about the passionate performer.
Here, Alicia shares more of herself exclusively with BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions. Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? Celebrity gossip! All my friends laugh and say when I talk about celebrity tea, I’m talking about them like they are my friends!
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Not your typical first thought of a celebrity couple, but I’d say Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen. You never hear any drama about them, and they look so in love. It’s adorable!
3. What is your guilty pleasure? 100 percent Ben & Jerry’s Milk and Cookies ice cream.
4. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? Very cliché, but that communication is key. The more open you are with your significant other, the stronger your relationship will be.
5. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? Virgo (okurrrrr!) and my most Virgo trait is that I pay attention to the slightest of details that nobody else pays attention to. I’m VERY organized, and a perfectionist! I’m the most Virgo person I know!
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Yell at my Google Home to “stop!” and pray and thank God for another day on earth.
7. What is your hidden talent? If you tell me your birthday one time, I’ll remember it forever!
8. Who inspires you the most? My dad. My dad came from nothing and gave me the entire world. He’s my best friend and inspires me to do my best every single day to make him and my mom proud.
9. What movies have you rewatched the most? “The Notebook” or “The Blindside” — two of my all-time favorites!
10. Who is the most famous person who’s slid into your DMs or followed you on social media since being on “The Bachelor”? Hahaha I’m not gonna say, but they are pretty famous ;)
11. What is your favorite emoji? 🤪
12. What is the last thing you Googled? How late are bars open in NYC now (LOL 🤪).
13. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelor”? Two things: One, the girls that I met, who are so incredibly sweet. And two, I LOVED being on camera. As a dancer, I’m on camera a lot, but I rarely speak on camera. So, I really enjoyed that aspect of the show!
14. What did being on “The Bachelor” teach you? To have no regrets and everything happens for a reason! God really does have a plan!
15. What advice would you give future “Bachelor” contestants? It sounds crazy, but be unapologetically you and know that everything works out the way it’s supposed to.
16. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Aside from my girls from Matt’s season, Mykenna Dorn, Demi Burnett, and Victoria Fuller, because I feel like I’d vibe with all of them really well!
17. What is one thing you should definitely pack if you go on “The Bachelor”? A journal to write down your thoughts, feelings, experiences, and emotions so you can look back one day.
18. What is something you still have from your time on “The Bachelor”? So after I did my limo entrance in my pointe shoes, I had my pointe shoe bag with my heels in it that one of the producers would give me when I came back to the bar to get a drink. On my pointe shoe bag, it had a label that said “Alicia H.” and I still have that label.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you in person or online, what is the first question they ask? “OMG, how the hell were you voted off night one?!?!?!”
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? In five years, I see myself either married with kids or still dancing! Who knows? Maybe it’ll be both?! I can’t wait to see. :)