But there is even more to learn about Demar. Here, the charismatic franchise alum answers 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? That parents do not have all of the answers. At a young age, we should continue to understand that not only do all of our parents make mistakes but they also do not understand and know everything.
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Easily, Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union!
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? Be candid about your feelings. Discuss the good AND the bad.
4. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? I’m a Capricorn and my most Capricorn trait is that I’m ambitious. It’s all about putting in the effort to reach the next tier, goal, or level that you set for yourself.
5. What is your guilty pleasure? Krispy Kreme! I can’t have just one.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who nibble off your plate without asking. Oh, and also pessimists.
7. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? Enchiladas, rice, and beans with a side of carne asada tacos.
8. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Play music. That’s where the energy starts.
9. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “No Limit” by G-Eazy, A$AP Rocky, and Cardi B.
10. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? “Remember the Titans.”
11. What is your hidden talent? Poetry and drawing. Both self-taught, but I feel like I can hold my own.
12. Who inspires you the most? My mother, of course. She’s done a lot so that I can have just enough.
13. What is the last thing you Googled? Lyrics to "Odio" by Romeo Santos and Drake. (Trying to brush up on my Spanish.)
14. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? That’s tough, but I will always throw my guy Ivan Hall in there! I would genuinely hang out with easily 10 more, but too many names to throw out all at once.
15. What was your favorite part of being on "The Bachelorette"? Getting to see my mom watch everything back. She was real-life hyped about it all.
16. What did being on "The Bachelorette" teach you? Saying yes to opportunities and simply going for it. It may be what you look back on the most and learn from. Comfort zones, had to continue to get away from them!
17. What advice would you give future "Bachelorette" contestants? Be great and rise up to the occasion. You’ll have fun, make memories, and hopefully meet the love of your life.
18. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you in person or online, what is the first question they ask? Can you sing “Mocha Latte”?! (I’m still working on my singing and guitar playing lol.)
19. What is something you still have from your time on “The Bachelorette”? The lyrics to “Mocha Latte.” ;)
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? Continuing to work on myself, and hopefully somewhere in Barcelona on vacation!