20 Questions with Abigail Heringer: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Abigail Heringer — a standout contestant from “The Bachelor” Season 25 — captured viewers’ hearts during her unforgettable run competing for Matt James’ final rose.
The gorgeous New York City resident recently stopped by the “Click Bait” podcast to chat with co-hosts Tayshia Adams, Joe Amabile, and Natasha Parker about her time on the show. But who is Abigail off-screen? Here, she opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
2. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? If someone wants to spend time with you, they will make the time.
3. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? I’m a Pisces and my most Pisces trait is that I’m very laid-back and agreeable!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Negative people or people that always complain.
5. What would be your last meal on earth? Taco Bell’s nacho cheese fries — they’re just that good.
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Drink a cup of coffee.
7. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “Tap In” by Saweetie.
8. What is your hidden talent? Being able to take a nap wherever and whenever.
9. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? “The Lion King.”
10. What is the last thing you Googled? When is the vaccine available for me in NYC!
11. What is your current phone screen saver? A photo of my mom and my sister.
12. Who is the person that inspires you the most? My mom!
13. If you had to hang out with only three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Chelsea Vaughn, Pieper James, and Magi Tareke.
14. Who is the most famous person who has followed you or slid into your DMs since being on “The Bachelor”? Probably just past Bachelor Nation contestants.
15. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? TBD.
16. If you go on “The Bachelor,” what’s one thing you should definitely pack? Fake nails or nail polish. My nails were HORRIBLE towards the end.
17. What is something you still have from your time on “The Bachelor”? My bowling shirt.
18. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you in person or online, what is the first question they ask? If I got my ear tug from “The Selection.”
19. What advice would you give anyone going on the show? Be yourself and have fun! It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so enjoy it!
20. Where do you see yourself five years from now? Living my best life in NYC!