20 Questions with Bri Springs: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Bri Springs — a standout contestant from “The Bachelor” Season 25 — captured viewers’ hearts during her unforgettable run competing for Matt James’ final rose.
The stunning California resident recently stopped by the “Click Bait” podcast to chat with co-hosts Natasha Parker and Joe Amabile about her time on the show. But who is Bri off-screen? Here, she opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? Unpopular opinion, but I love talking about men and women getting cosmetic surgery.
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Michelle and Barack Obama, obviously!
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? No one will ever love me as unconditionally as my mother does. Shout-out to Bri’s mom!
4. Who is the person that inspires you the most? My mother.
5. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? I’m a Sagittarius and my most Sagittarius trait would be me wanting space but me also wanting attention.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? Someone using their phone while I’m trying to talk to them, except I’ve definitely been guilty of that lately.
7. What is your current phone screen saver? A film photo of me and my best friend intertwining hands, because it warms my heart.
8. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “Come & Go” by Juice WRLD and Marshmello.
9. What would your last meal on earth be? Spicy tuna sushi and sashimi.
10. What is your hidden talent? I’m bilingual — fluent in Spanish, too.
11. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? “The Grinch.” Is that weird?
12. What is your favorite emoji? The two-eye emoji. 👀
13. What is the last thing you Googled? Kendrick Sampson from HBO’s “Insecure.” 👀
14. Who is the most famous person who’s slid into your DMs you followed you on social media after being on “The Bachelor”? I don’t kiss and tell, but I was fangirling when my fashion and professional icon Eva Chen slid into my DMs to tell me I was her favorite contestant on the season.
15. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelor”? The badass women I got to hang out with 24/7.
16. What did being on “The Bachelor” teach you? That vulnerability is not a weakness. It’s a sign of growth.
17. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? Brendan Morais is a cutie.
18. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Rachel Lindsay, Kaitlyn Bristowe, and Nick Viall.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you in person or online, what is the first question they ask? If I got my job back. LOL.
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? Hosting “Extra” or “Entertainment Tonight.” I’m manifesting it now.