20 Questions with Ivan Hall: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Ivan Hall — a standout contestant from “The Bachelorette” Season 16 — commanded viewers’ attention during his unforgettable run competing for Tayshia Adams’ final rose.
The handsome aeronautical engineer recently stopped by the “Talking It Out” podcast to chat with co-hosts Mike Johnson and Bryan Abasolo about his time on the show, his biracial background, and his support of the Black Lives Matter and Stop Asian Hate movements.
But there is even more to learn about Ivan. Here, he opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? Money. It should be talked about a lot more!
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Russell Wilson and Ciara.
3. What is your guilty pleasure? Ice cream and milkshakes.
4. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? What is meant to be will be.
5. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? Rib eye steak and lobster.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people judge someone before getting to know them. And complainers.
7. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Check my phone.
8. What song always gets you pumped up? Whatever Drake’s latest hit song is.
9. What is your hidden talent? Ping-pong.
10. Who inspires you most? Clarence Hall.
11. Who is the most famous person who has followed you on social media or slid into your DMs since being on “The Bachelorette”? I’ve DMed with Jo Koy and Kane Brown. The Crocs IG page following me has meant a lot, too. LOL.
12. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette”? My family getting to shine on camera. They’re the best!
13. What did being on “The Bachelorette” teach you? That I can step out of my comfort zone and thrive. I would have never thought I would enjoy our art date or singing competition pre-show.
14. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? There’s more than one…
15. What is your advice for anyone who goes on “The Bachelorette”? Grow as a person from your experience, stay grounded, and have some fun!
16. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Definitely Demar Jackson, but the rest is too tough to say. I’ve met so many cool people!
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
17. What’s one thing you should definitely pack if you go on “The Bachelorette”? Photos from home. I forgot mine and they would’ve been nice to have.
18. What’s one thing you still have from your time on “The Bachelorette”? The Fantasy Suite key that looks like it opens a treasure chest.
19, When Bachelor Nation fans approach you in person, what’s the first question they ask? “Is your name Ivan?”… followed with, “I knew it was you!”
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? Being a serial entrepreneur, married with one to two kids.