20 Questions with Magi Tareke: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Magi Tareke — a standout contestant from “The Bachelor” Season 25 — captured viewers’ hearts during her unforgettable run competing for Matt James’ final rose.
The stunning pharmacist and model recently stopped by the “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast to chat with co-hosts Rachel Lindsay and Becca Kufrin about her time on the show and incredible journey from her native Ethiopia to the United States
But there is even more to learn about Magi. Here, she opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Chrissy Teigen and John Legend.
2. What is your guilty pleasure? Ice cream and wine for dinner.
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? Be happy alone first, then share your happiness with someone.
4. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? Injera with tibs, a traditional Ethiopian dish.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Dealing with disrespectful people.
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? I thank God.
7. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child.
8. What is your hidden talent? I can make a great spaghetti.
9. Who inspires you most? My mom, Letay, and my best friend, Meron.
10. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? “Mr. & Mrs. Smith.”
11. Who is the most famous person who’s followed you or slid into your DMs since being on “The Bachelor”? Not Channing Tatum. He is the one person I want to slide into my DMs! 🙈
12. What is the last thing you Googled? How to make mojitos.
13. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelor”? Getting to know the girls’ backgrounds and talking about love on national TV.
14. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? Matt James.
15. What did being on “The Bachelor” teach you? How to stay true to myself and how to get along with people with different backgrounds.
16. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Bri Springs, Rachael Kirkconnell, and Abigail Heringer.
17. If you go on “The Bachelor,” what should you definitely pack? Swimwear and a warm jacket.
18. What is something you still have from your time on “The Bachelor”? The roses.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you in person or online, what is the first question they ask? “By any chance, is your name Magi?” 😂
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? With kids and a business.