20 Questions with Hunter Montgomery: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
After making himself vulnerable and detailing his emotional family history to Katie Thurston on “The Bachelorette” Season 17, fans fell in love with Hunter Montgomery.
The standout contestant recently stopped by the “Click Bait” podcast to chat with Tayshia Adams and guest co-hosts Mike Johnson and Bibiana Julian about his experience competing for Katie’s final rose.
While Hunter opened up about his past struggles, how he overcame them, and his new lease on life, there is even more to learn about the handsome single dad of two. Here, he opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? Sex.
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell.
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? Sometimes winning the argument isn’t worth it.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? When the toilet paper roll hangs down or over.
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Check my phone.
6. What is your guilty pleasure? Eating peanut butter out of the jar.
7. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? Breakfast taco, Oscar steak, cookies and cream Blizzard, and a piece of fresh stolen wedding cake.
8. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “Glorious” by Macklemore.
9. What is your current phone screen saver? A picture of me and my kids with my gym entry barcode Photoshopped onto it.
10. Who inspires you the most? My grandfather.
11. What movie have you rewatched the most? “Happy Gilmore.”
12. Who is the most famous person who’s followed you on social media or slid into your DMs? Zac Clark follows me? Haha.
13. What is the last thing you Googled? “Best celebrity couples” 🤷🏻♂️🤷🏻♂️🤷🏻♂️😂😂
14. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette”? Katie’s realness. And the bonds I made. These guys (most of them) are as good as blood now.
15. What did being on “The Bachelorette” teach you? Everyone has a story worth hearing and celebrating.
16. What advice would you give someone who is going on “The Bachelorette”? You better have tough skin, and your mental health needs to be in tip-top shape.
17. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? No lie — Mike Johnson, Wells Adams, and Zac Clark. (I feel like picking women here might be kinda sleazy. 😅)
18. What’s one thing you should definitely pack if you go on “The Bachelorette”? A steamer.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you, what is the first question they ask? “Would you do it again?”
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? Coaching my son’s baseball team and teaching my daughter how to drive way too early. Potentially with my future wife!