While we learned a lot about what Sarah is up to these days, there is so much more to know about the stunning Tents Without Gents founder.
Here, she opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? Currently, fertility! Otherwise, all things adventure.
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn.
3. What is your guilty pleasure? Watching reality TV!
4. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? To let your partner have some of their own experiences outside of the relationship; i.e., travel, hobbies, friends.
5. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? I’m a Sagittarius. We are lovers of freedom. My most Sagittarius trait is that I love my independence just as much as I love being in a relationship.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? Mouth noises.
7. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? New York pizza with ranch.
8. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “Dog Days Are Over” by Florence and the Machine.
9. Who inspires you the most? My best friend Megan Curry. She is the coolest woman I know.
10. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? “I Feel Pretty” with Amy Schumer.
11. Who is the most famous person who’s slid into your DMs or followed you on social media? Glennon Doyle.
12. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelor”? Being so disconnected from the outside world and distraction. This allowed me to be hyper-focused on creating memories and meaningful relationship with people there. From other cast to producers, sunsets, hotels, food EVERYTHING. I remember ALL of it, and I think it’s because I was so tuned in to the present moment.
13. What did being on “The Bachelor” teach you? Just because my person wasn’t in the room doesn’t mean I was unlovable or flawed.
14. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? Hannah Brown.
15. What advice would you give future “Bachelor” contestants? Don’t force it. Be secure in your connection. If you have to mold who you are to be accepted or seen by the lead, then it’s not a fit.
16. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Ashley I., Lesley Murphy, Katie Thurston. Three people that would entertain me, travel with me, and make me laugh just by being their true, authentic selves.
17. What should you definitely pack if you go on “The Bachelor”? Cute loungewear. You spend a lot of time hanging out!
18. What is something you still have from your time on “The Bachelor”? Dresses. I’ve saved all of them in a closet at my mom’s house.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you in person or online, what’s the first question they ask? “So what was it like? Is it scripted??”
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? As a mom, in Colorado, taking my little one on adventures around the world.