20 Questions with Blake Moynes: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Blake Moynes has had quite the ride within Bachelor Nation.
After competing for the hearts of Clare Crawley and Tayshia Adams on “The Bachelorette” Season 16 in 2020, the charismatic contestant returned to Season 17 this year in the hope of winning Katie Thurston’s final rose.
Blake recently stopped by the “Click Bait” podcast to chat with Tayshia and guest co-hosts Mike Johnson and Bibiana Julian about his unique franchise experience. While we learned a lot more about his relationship with Katie — and its origin on Instagram — there is even more to know about the handsome Canadian.
Here, he opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know the Bachelor Nation star a bit better below!
1. What is a taboo topic you love talking about? Sex.
2. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? You both should align perfectly in a relationship as your most selfish selves first, then fall in love.
4. What is your zodiac sign and how do you embody it? I’m a Leo and my most Leo trait is that I’m confident.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Printers.
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Feed the dogs and sit down with a coffee.
7. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? Veggie burger, pad thai and an Eatmore bar.
8. What is your hidden talent? Bringing a drowned fly back to life.
9. Who inspires you the most? David Attenborough, Steve Irwin, Greta Thunberg, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
10. What movies have you rewatched the most? “The Edge” and “Jurassic Park.”
11. What is your favorite emoji? 🐘
12. What is the last thing you Googled? “Define taboo.”
13. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelorette”? Waxing Kenny Braasch’s pubes.
14. What did being on “The Bachelorette” teach you? Be raw and give zero f--ks. Being supported and accepted this way is very pure.
15. Who is your Bachelor Nation crush? Ed Waisbrot.
16. What advice would you give future “Bachelorette” contestants? Be your most raw self, don’t put anything on, don't sit back and let it pass you by.
17. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Jason Foster, Kenny Braasch, and Ed Waisbrot.
18. What is one thing you still have from your time on “The Bachelorette”? Reiki stones from my one-on-one with Tayshia.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you online or in person, what’s the first question they ask? “Did you actually walk home butt naked with your dick out from the dodgeball date?”
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? Happy, in love, helping AND advocating for wildlife, and living wild.