September 21, 2021 • bachelor insider
20 Questions with Kelsey Weier: Get to Know the Bachelor Nation Star a Bit Better!
Kelsey Weier, aka “Champagne Girl,” made a name for herself within Bachelor Nation while competing for Peter Weber’s final rose on “The Bachelor” Season 24 in 2020.
This year, she returned to the franchise as a contestant on “Bachelor in Paradise” Season 7. The blonde beauty recently stopped by the “Talking It Out” podcast to chat with Mike Johnson and guest co-host Joe Amabile about her decision to pursue love again on reality TV.
While we learned a lot about Kelsey from her enlightening chat with Mike and Joe, there is so much more to know about the fan favorite.
Here, she opens up exclusively to BachelorNation.com, answering 20 rapid-fire questions.
Get to know Kelsey a bit better below!
1. What celebrity couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals? Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds.
2. What is your guilty pleasure? Wine.
3. What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever received? Do not bring previous fights or arguments into current ones.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people don’t have manners.
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Pray.
6. What would you want your last meal on earth to be? A cheeseburger.
7. What is your current phone screen saver? A screenshot of a prayer.
8. Who inspires you the most? My mom.
9. What is the one movie you’ve rewatched the most? “Crazy Rich Asians.”
10. What is your favorite emoji? 😘
11. What is the last thing you Googled? “Where is the closest shush restaurant.”
12. What is the one song that always gets you pumped up? “Best Friend” by Saweetie and Doja Cat.
13. What was your favorite part of being on “The Bachelor”? New friends.
14. What did being on “The Bachelor” teach you? Not to be so reactive.
15. What advice would you give future “Bachelor” contestants? Be true to how you are and be open.
16. If you could only hang out with three people from Bachelor Nation for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Kelley Flanagan, Mykenna Dorn, and Victoria Fuller.
17. What should you definitely pack if you go on “The Bachelor”? A fan.
18. What is something you still have from your time on “The Bachelor”? A wine glass from Cleveland.
19. When Bachelor Nation fans approach you, what is the first question they ask? “Would you do it again?”
20. Where do you see yourself in five years? Married with one to two kids.